It is easier to list everything this bad ass woman accomplished:
- 1929- Began working as a courier for the French Resistance
- Ran a safe house with her husband.
- Rescued downed pilots and provided new clothes and identities to help them return to Britain. (estimated to have save approx 200 pilots)
- 1943- Captured by the Gestapo and tortured for four days yet gave up no information and was released.
- 1944- Joined Special Operations Executives in London and parachuted into Central France to fight for the Allied forces.
- She specialized in sabotage missions including attacks on Gestapo headquarters.
- She lived to be 98 years old.